I am 100 percent a creature of habit in most aspects of my life. Make up NOT being one of them!! I love trying out hundreds of different products and never stick with the same daily routine. I love to express myself through make up and am constantly on the prowl for new techniques and products.
My favorite fitness blogger says all the time ” I am never not learning”- I love that.
All of that being said, I did narrow down some of the products I am absolutely obsessed with right now for you to check out below:
- NYX pore filler primer: love love love this product. Totally smooths out imperfections on the face and leaves the skin looking flawless
- L’Oréal pro matte liquid foundation: another one of my go to products. I absolutely love the coverage of this foundation and it keeps my face matte all day long.
- Urban Decay Naked Weightless concealer: OMG guys what did I do before I owned this!? This is such a beautiful concealer, blends out so well and the coverage is absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough about this product
- ABH banana setting powder: you guys already know this is a ride or die. Love that you can buy separate pans out of her contour kit now. Love love love this powder for setting my under eye and other concealed areas
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte bronzer: yassssss give me all of this in life! This shade is absolutely gorgeous. It blends on the skin so nicely and doesn’t get muddy at all. It smells like a dream too! I bought this back in the summer and as you can see I haven’t even made a dent in it and I use it almost every day. Such a great product
- Makeup Geek blush in shade xoxo: I love make up geek products so much. They are so highly pigmented and blend out so nicely. I love this shade as well as the shade heart throb!
- Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill: okay this dual pan compact is bomb! First of all, champagne pop is the most beautiful highlight shade in life. Jaclyn hill slays everything she does and if you don’t follow her every move you must start ! The blush shade is flower child which is my favorite of the Becca Cosmetics blush shades.
- Studio Make up on the go Palette: okay guys I got this in my November Boxy Charm box and holy crap balls! Those shades tho. Like an absolute dream. They blend out so well and the colors are so perfect for any fall look. Subscribe to Boxy charm NOW if you don’t already!! 5 full size products for $20 a month.
- L’Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara: another Jaclyn Hill suggestion. That’s my girl right there. This mascara is honestly better than most high end mascaras I’ve tried. So so so black and makes your lashes look so full and long and beautiful. This product is bombbbbb
Let me know what you guys think of these products in the comment section and please post some of your favorites that I NEED in my collection !
P.S Some people don’t understand a girls obsession, desire, and love for beauty products. I think it’s totally amazing to be absolutely head over heels for things that make us feel beautiful and inspired.