The following products came into my life via beauty subscription boxes, recommendations from my favorite babes on YouTube, or just simple trial and error. Check them out and let me know what you think 💕💕💕
- L’Oréal Elnett Satin Hairspray Strong Hold: guys seriously this is the best hairspray ive ever used…hands down. It will hold my curl all day long but never gets sticky or tacky. It doesn’t dry my hair out at all or make it look dirty. You can spray it on your hair and brush through it with ease yet it still packs some strength and holds your look all day long.
- Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection and Heat Protectant Creme: again, I got this amazing product in one of my Boxy charm boxs and I literally can’t live without it. This product makes my hair literally so smooth and shiny and I get so many compliments on my color after I use this. It looks like I ran a straightener through my hair after I blow it out. It gives it that shine and gloss without weighing it down or making the hair lose body. And on top of that it protects from heat and damage. Oh and it’s paraben, sulfate, and cruelty free. Huge WIN.
- Project Beauty Hairgurt in Strawberry Banana: okay everyone this product right here is BOMB. You take one wiff of this hair mask and I swear you think you’re on an island somewhere drinking a smoothie. It’s made with probiotics, quinoa, and super botanicals to nourish your hair for days. You can use this in the shower as a conditioner or leave it on as a mask and rinse. This product is also paraben, sulfate, and cruelty free. Love.
- Aloepure Skin Care Time Repair Serum: everyone loves a quality serum for after they cleanse and exfoliate their face. This one right here is super refreshing and leaves skin feeling fresh and beautiful. It doesn’t have an overly noticeable scent which is nice. I use this product daily and my skin loves it.
- 100% Pure Jasmine Green Tea Tonique: okay people literally I am so obsessed with this. My bottle is almost empty and I might actually shed a tear until I can get my hands on more. Spraying a tonique on your face after cleansing is one of the most amazing feelings in this life. It’s so refreshing and cool and is just one of the finer moments of my day. This product is 100% natural and vegan and cruelty free. Bombdigity.
- John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Spray: this was an epic find! I’m sure I’m late on this train. This stuff seriously makes me feel like I just got fresh color. I spray this maybe every 4 washes and it keeps my color looking fresh af. It’s also available at the drug store and it’s not super expensive. Fellow barbies: get your claws on this ish.
- Philosophy Purity One Step Facial Cleanser: do I even have to explain this one? Come on guys, it’s a philosophy product. Bomb. Bomb. Bomb.
- Marula Facial Oil: ahhhhhh give me all of it. This product came in my Boxy Charm box for November. At this point if you haven’t already signed up for Boxy Charm idk if we can hang (kidding😘) but really tho. This oil is fuggin amazing. The scent is beautiful. It leaves my skin feeling like I just left the spa. And not to mention I was just on sephora.com looking for Christmas presents and I stumbled across this baby priced at like 70 big ones ! I will remind you I got this in Boxy Charm that costs me 20 bucks for 5 full size items. Anyway, this oil is life and I highly recommend👌🏻
- Last but certainly not least, Rusk Sensories Bright anti- brassy Shampoo: this product is awesome ! My stylist recommended this to me after I got my last full foil. It’s super purple and really helps with the brassy look I get occasionally. Really really makes my blonde pop. I use this in conjunction with John Frieda spray from above. I’ll use Rusk every 4 washes, towel dry my hair and spray the lightening spray on damp hair. Really helps when you are half way between another color.
Thank you all so very much for reading and I hope you liked it! Please pop a comment down below And tell me what you think and please please mention products that you love !
Have a lovely day beauties,