Okay well not quite but I feel like since tomorrow is the first day of December I can wave bye bye to fall and say helllooo to winter😐
Good thing I leave for Mexico in 4 days😍👌🏻🌴
But seriously tho I’m officially saying bye to my cropped pixies, any flats I may still have laying around, light weight sweaters, and all purple everything. I’m ready for bright red nails, shimmering gold eye shadows, fuzzy hoods on my jacket, tall warm boots, pretty gloves, and playing with my puppy in the snow in my back yard.
I used all of the usual suspects to achieve this look.
Some of my favs:
- Makeup geek blush in shade heart throb
- Maybelline age rewind concealer in shade creamy ivory
- Dior Addict It-Lash for bottom lashline
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte bronzer in shade medium/deep
- BellaPierre Cosmetics Lip Creme in shade antique pink
- OPI nail color “I can’t read without my lipstick”
- Sweater courtesy of my target run this afternoon👌🏻
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you beauties have a fabulous night.