Hi beauties !
I took yesterday off from posting because I really needed to get my life together. I put on some Christmas music and lit my candles, drank a bunch of coffee and got moving. I cleaned out boxes in my basement, scrubbed my house from top to bottom, did laundry, folded clothes, ironed, prepped my meals for the week, and finished up Christmas decorating on the outside of my house. It seriously looked spotless and beautiful and everything was perfect when I was done.
Such. A. Good. Feeling.
But I am ready now to share with you a makeup look I did last week! I decided to do a bold brow, slightly smoky eye, and a pop of pink on my lips. I truly love how it came out and it’s totally wearable whether you are out to lunch with friends, going to work, or even for a date night. Totally versatile.
To achieve this look I used the following :
- Benefit Pore Fessional Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- Ofra Banana Setting Powder
- ABH Brow Wiz
- ABH Clear Brow Gel
- Jelly Pong Pong Caribbean Sun Bronzer Duo
- Make Up Geek Blush in Shade Blind Date
- MAC Eyeshadows from Palette Amber Times Nine
- Dior It Lash Mascara
- MAC Prep and Prime Fix+ Setting Spray
- Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill Highlighter in Champagne Pop
- Smashbox Creamy Lipstick in shade Pretty Social
Hope this look gives you beauties some inspo and encourages you to pop some color into your life in these dreary winter days ahead! As always please comment down below and let me know what you think of this look and if you have products to recommend to me💕💕💕💕